Sunday, May 2, 2010

No system of Letter receiving by managing committee of Lok Sewak society

As directed by Registrar of cooperative society we had gone to the society office at 10:00 on 2nd May'10 for inspection of records. Since my dad is 66yrs of age and heart patient for more than 20yrs, I accompanied him to the society office.

It was surprising to note that they will NOT allow me sitting next to my father.

Hence we had no option but to give them a letter requesting I may be allowed to accompany my father on health grounds.

The office assistant refused to accept this letter. Managing committee directed peon Shri Baijnath to receive the letter on their behalf.

Not a single managing committee member dared to put his signature on the letter.

The above act on part of managing committee is a clear sign of disrespect to any member of the society and seems like a prognosis of increasing mental bankruptcy

This proves that managing committee neither wants to share the information nor cooperates with any member when some member visits for some work.

No comments: