Sunday, March 14, 2010

Meeting on security on 14th March

The meeting called by the society today on the issue of the security was a big failure as almost nobody came. Most of the people who came were the executive council themselves. The people are afraid to speak or have given up any hope.

The general word that came out was whether accept whatever we are providing you, or give us a proposal which we MAY CONSIDER. However we have now decided to give a proposal and therefore take the security management from our great executive council.

We have also decided to call another meeting next week where we try and get more views to make the final proposal and submit the same to the society.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The statement made by the person is totalaty false, I did visit mr. vs. guptas residence for the reson to request him to not put personal alligagions as he was fighing against the society,personal alligations made by him, against me to mr. & mrs padam chanad are not in good taste . his son held my hand and pushed me out.he threatned to hit me. , i did not go drunk, nobody sencible, elderly holding a reponsible post would do that. at 9 in the morning
Mr V.S. gupta is very keen to become the member of the managing committee of the society for the reasons best known to him. i have today vecated the necessary seat , so the society may not be taken over registrar of coop socities.
No. personal intreast are involved

Ankur said...

@ Giri - You should not visit anybody in their homes. The basic manners are lacking. You need to call up people before visiting them. You were an uninvited guest. You threatened my father first, it was then that i intervened. Had i wanted to Hit u, there was no way that u cud have made an escape. My intent was only to diffuse the situation. You were smoking when you approached my father, who is elder to u,, One should not preach manners, when you lack the same. Your such conducts makes many people from the society afraid, and that was your intention. TO scare my father.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

The fact is that you pushed me out of the houseby holding my hand, you were about to hit me. at that time i reminded you of the repructions of a criminal case you left my hand. Mr Madhusudan your naughbour is a witness to it.pl. dont remove wat is a fact from the blog. you will not only give a false picture to others.

Ankur said...

@ GIRI- I have already said, PLEASE DONT POST SAME COMMENTS ON ALL POST.....However if i wanted to HIT you i would have, i dont threaten, its what cowards like you do...