Saturday, March 13, 2010

Secretary threatens people in thier homes

Mr. Giriraj Khanna, Secretary of Geetanjali Residents Lok Sewak Society came to my house on 12 March and threatened my father Mr. V.S. Gupta. He rang the bell and had forcibly entered the house by the time my father had reached the door. He was drunk, smoking and agitated. He would have hit my father; luckily I was in the home today and intervened before anything untoward could happen. This has happened for the second time now. This instance may be confirmed from the adjoining neighbors’ and the Guards nearby.

Mr. Khanna is disturbed from the fact that my father is trying to highlight the mismanagement of the society. My father is generally alone in the house. I fear for his safety and therefore have now also filed a police complaint to prevent such action in future. There have already been 2 instances now.

My Father is retired class 1 government engineer aged 65 Yrs+. Worst part is other colony residents also fear for their safety and do not raise their voice. This inaction has led to increased confidence of Mr. Khanna. However we will not bow down and let a place where we live and have spent so many years meet this fate.


It is now important that young people come ahead and take the welfare of the colony and its resident in their hands and give back something to society.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Blogger,

It seems that u have used very bad & objectionable words about my friend GIRI KHANNA. I can vouch for the fact that he is a gentleman enough not to barge in anyone's house in an abbreated state. His family & education background also stand strong enough to support that fact.

Ankur said...

@Swalin - Your friend has himself commented on another post that he came to my house unannounced. Whatever happened after that I am sure he would not have the courage to accept. Which is shameful..As for his family and educational background, i cant comment as i don't know, but seeing his conduct, i am surely curious. If you want to know my family and educational background feel free to contact me any time. Would appreciate if you can share your contact details...

Unknown said...

Dear Ankur,

Mr.Giri Khanna must have gone to ur house, not to fight, but to clarify things. I can never believe that he would have gone to ur house to take up a fight. I know him from ages & I will never believe what u r saying. Secondly, how can u allege that he was drunk at 9am in the morning. It clearly shows ur anger & the add ons u have used later.

Ankur said...

@Monica - I respect your feelings, You need to understand that it not a gentleman's behavior to approach someone else's house unannounced. It is not OK to open someone's else house gate and enter without permission. He was smoking at 9 AM and seeing his eyes and shaking hands and the way he was talking it was not hard to judge his drunk state.

You are welcome to come to my house and meet me and my family to assess the kind of people we are.

There are also other people to whom Mr. Khanna has threatened in this way and they all are unfortunately scared and not coming in the open... But i have decided to not stay down and make him understand that threatening's will not be taken lightly.

Unknown said...

The statement made by the person is totalaty false, I did visit mr. vs. guptas residence for the reson to request him to not put personal alligagions as he was fighing against the society,personal alligations made by him, against me to mr. & mrs padam chanad are not in good taste . his son held my hand and pushed me out.he threatned to hit me. , i did not go drunk, nobody sencible, elderly holding a reponsible post would do that. at 9 in the morning
Mr V.S. gupta is very keen to become the member of the managing committee of the society for the reasons best known to him. i have today vecated the necessary seat , so the society may not be taken over registrar of coop socities.
No. personal intreast are involved

Ankur said...

@ Giri - Dont keep posting same comments on all posts. Else u wud feel unfair if i delete them. I have already answered your this comment before,,,YOU SHOULD NOT GO TO PEOPLE's HOUSE AND ENTER WITHOUT PERMISSION.....Please learn basic manners.